Sunday, December 4, 2016

Winter Bliss~Capturing The Winter Holidays With Blue Fern Studios

It is hard to believe that another year has almost come and gone! I can not believe it is now time for the end of the year Holidays and that my 2016 term with Blue Fern Studios will end with these last three, December projects. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to create for the Team , and I just want to say thank you to everyone at Blue Fern Studios for such a wonderful year of crafting!! It has truly been a pleasure!
For this first layout, I decided to capture a YUMMY, frosty, Winter look:


I used the new Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas 2 Paper Collection for this project, and started with a layer of Jolly Paper,  I then punched a layer of Let It Snow paper with a snowflake punch and distressed, texture painted and glittered the edges. I added a Victorian Angel Die Cut to the bottom corner.



Next, I added a layer of lace, 


took a  Snowflake Frame, painted it with white crackle texture paint, and then added silver seed beads to it.




I then took an Organic Vine Corner, gave it the same treatment and then started adding in my details.



I used Blue Fern Christmas Blooms, Soft Blossoms, silver leaves, and some mulberry paper flowers that I texture painted to on the frame and vine corner. I also added some real jingle bells, and 2 of my handcrafted Tiny Treasures Glistening Silver Butterflies.




To add the final, frosty touch to my layout I took some Shabby Flakes Chipboard, embossed them with Imagine Ink Icicle Embossing Powder, then puff painted the edges and added some sweet rhinestone and pearl buttons to the centers to create that Winter Shine.

I just love the frosty look of Winter and all the quality Blue Fern products allowed me to capture that look perfectly!! I hope you are getting to enjoy some Winter and Holiday crafting of your own! Hugs, Renea



Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper:
Vintage Christmas 2 Collection
Let It Snow
Jolly

Chipboard:
Shabby Flakes
Organic Vine Corner
Snowflake Frame

Embossing Powder:
Icicle

Flowers:
Christmas Blooms
Soft Blossoms



2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is soooo lovely! Such a pretty, soft whimsical page. ADORE the snowflakes and those little bells are a gorgeous touch:):)

48SevenTime said...

what can I say! Very gorgeous and your works is just amazing! If these three outstanding Christmas projects you made can't get me crafting...I'm in big trouble!!!!