Monday, September 4, 2017

Shabby Flowers Layout~

Today I have a Shabby Chic style Layout that I created using lots of  products from the Reneabouquets.com Store to share with you.


I started with a layer of  Blue Fern Courtship Lane Paper  and then cut down, distressed and rolled some pieces in the corner that I cut into strips, on  a second layer of paper. 


Next,  I added some Rose Medallion Lace across my layout. I took some corrugated board, and painted it with a coat of  Prima White Crackle Texture Paste. I let that dry and then bent the board back and forth along the ridges, so get a really deep crackled, peeled look. 


I then took some cheesecloth and added that to the corners of the board and sprinkled that with  Pale Pink Chunky Glitter Glass for a YUMMY look!


I added my photo, then grabbed a  Reneabouquets Beautiful Board~Shabby Flower Frame. I heat embossed the whole frame with the pinky, colored embossing powder,


then I embossed the leaves with a green embossing powder, and then took a dry brush and some  Dina Wakley White Gesso and just stippled that onto the frame.


I heat embossed, and layered a Reneabouquets Beautiful Board~Ivy Flourish onto the frame. That is one of the things that creating my own chipboard from 100% Virgin Pulp and then coating it on both sides with an Organic Coating does for my chipboard. It gives it strength and durability that allows you to really layer it in and get the dimension that so many of us artists crave!!!
I added a  Large Ivory Chiffon Flower, and flowers in from the following sets:
Dusty Blue Mini Roses Mulberry Flower Set
and then tucked in a large key from the Reneabouquets Key Trinkets, and a Rose Cabochon from the 6 Piece Glass Dome Cabochon Set, and then made a twine bow and added that in.



The Reneabouquets Pink Champagne Dragonflies are some of my handcrafted items, and even more dimension to  frame piece.


I created another flower layer at the side of my corrugated board to carry over the look of the flowers around my frame.


And to add in just a wee bit more texture, I took some Reneabouquets Beautiful Board~Shabby Heart Beautiful Bits, coated them with some sand paste, hit them with the gesso and then inked the edges with some Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink and added them in randomly to create the look of stenciling, only better, because the bits add ahhhhmazing depth!

Thank you for stopping by the blog to check out my Layout! I hope you week is off to a FABulous start!! Hugs ~Renea

2 comments:

CoolCath said...

This is so pretty, I just ordered some of the new chipboard and dragon flies. You are amazing

Melissa Larson said...

stunning!!